Support by individuals, families and foundations is very important to the Bios+ association, because it helps us provide researchers of the Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB) and the Institute of Oncology Research (IOR) with the necessary resources to train the next generation of scientists and to make the discoveries that help us advance knowledge and medicine.
Science at the IRB and IOR can be supported in many ways, for example:
- one-of-a-kind gifts for a specific disease or area of research (for example infectious disease, autoimmunity, DNA repair, cancer, rare diseases, cell and structural biology, computational biology and data science, COVID19);
- sponsorship of master’s and PhD students;
- support for the acquisition of advanced technologies and equipment;
- a gift to the institutes in honour or memory of a loved one;
- contributions towards the strategic development of the institutes;
- recurrent contributions, as a durable investment in promising biomedical research.
To provide immediate support:
c/o Fondazione per l'Istituto di Ricerca in Biomedicina (IRB)
Via Francesco Chiesa 5
Banca dello Stato del Canton Ticino, Viale H. Guisan 5, 6500 Bellinzona
Bios+ benefits of the exemption from the payment of ordinary taxes and from those on succession and donation, as established by the tax authority.
Bios+ is grateful for your donation. Thank you.